Problem with joystick buttons Bobcat S175

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Fabio Mottini

Good evening, I have a Bobcat S175 High Flow, and I'm having a problem connecting the pre-routed cables on the left side arm, with the v-blade we just took to snow plowing. Seven cables come out of the bobcat but, except for a red one from which current comes out, no current comes out of the other cables, neither with the ignition on nor with the engine running and above all they don't give any sign of life in any way the buttons on the joysticks are pressed. The only buttons that work are the potentiometer on the right joystick and the switch on the front that you press with your index finger. The latter two work because they send oil, the problem is the buttons which when pressed do not send current to the front socket and so the solenoid valves on the share cannot be energized and therefore cannot divert the oil to make it move. Can someone help me? Is there maybe a hidden activation to unblock the current? Are there other fuses than the ones under the seat (all of which work)? If you know something let me know, thanks.