Prime Mover L1200D Skid Steer

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

kcils1

Anyone heard of them? Older Machine 90's. Went out of business. Built with self stock.

Tazza

Staff member
I don't how? I try to drag and drop. Just don't seem to work.
If you can't get it to work, e-mail them to me and I'll post them for you. My e-mail address is in my profile, just ckick my nick and it shuld show up.

Tazza

Staff member
If you can't get it to work, e-mail them to me and I'll post them for you. My e-mail address is in my profile, just ckick my nick and it shuld show up.
PICT0007.JPG

PICT0010.JPG

skidsteer.ca

I have seen the odd one around on the net, but know little of them. Not sure if they are out of business, bought up by?? or what
Ken

OP
OP
K

kcils1

I have seen the odd one around on the net, but know little of them. Not sure if they are out of business, bought up by?? or what
Ken
Thanks, Since I've gott'in it. I found that the company was bought out. I've found a place who still sales parts. The machine is very generic. And what I havn't found I can fabricate. It's a pretty simple machine. So thanks for answering. So far so good. Thanks ,Tom

jworman

Thanks, Since I've gott'in it. I found that the company was bought out. I've found a place who still sales parts. The machine is very generic. And what I havn't found I can fabricate. It's a pretty simple machine. So thanks for answering. So far so good. Thanks ,Tom
Tom, I understand that the Prime Mover was originally called a Rounder, built by Oakes Mfg. Co. in Oakes, ND. I have a Rounder L600 and for around the house it sure is a handy little guy. My ears perked up when I read that you found a place that still sales parts. Would you mind posting their name and address? Thanks, John

mtwallet

Hi kcils, I came into a L1200D just recently and was wondering if you had found a manual on the engine. I have some info on the machine and hydraulics but not the diesel engine. If you or someone else could help me in this regard I would really appreciate it.

OP
OP
K

kcils1

Hi kcils, I came into a L1200D just recently and was wondering if you had found a manual on the engine. I have some info on the machine and hydraulics but not the diesel engine. If you or someone else could help me in this regard I would really appreciate it.
MT, I have sold the machine and books. I still have some note. The hydrulic and engine I may be able two help with. Any questions email [email protected] , Tom

mtwallet

MT, I have sold the machine and books. I still have some note. The hydrulic and engine I may be able two help with. Any questions email [email protected] , Tom
Thanks kcils, I will definitely keep you in mind. I have not started on the machine yet. I've got a problem with weak drive on the left side. All cylinders are good so the implement pump is working well. I figured I would switch the hydro hoses and see if the problem is in the pump or the motor. Thanks for answering, I appreciate it. MT

OP
OP
K

kcils1

Thanks kcils, I will definitely keep you in mind. I have not started on the machine yet. I've got a problem with weak drive on the left side. All cylinders are good so the implement pump is working well. I figured I would switch the hydro hoses and see if the problem is in the pump or the motor. Thanks for answering, I appreciate it. MT
I have a new SAUER DANFOSS SNP2/19 S SCO6 CC implement pump if you interested. E-mail me. Tom [email protected]

OP
OP
K

kcils1

You may want to check charge pressures on the two Sunstards . Should be 15psi.

bigmike_tn

Check out these sites for the engine manuals. I located the manual for the QD40-3AB1 used in the prime mover L1300 at http://www.mediafire.com/?jy3zgznxygr It is a pdf can that leaves a bit to be desired in image quality , but hey...it's free. Others for parts and info: http://www.autoepc4you.com/catalog/view/?id=235 http://www.marineengine.com/manuals/isuzu/index.html http://www.jensales.com/browsecatalog.aspx?make=ENGINES I am still looking for manuals and information for the hydraulic and control systems? Hope this helps.