Pile Driver attachment

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

cmb7684

Can anyone direct me to a place where I can find a pile driver attachments? This would be an attachment to drive 40 to 50 foot wood cresote pilings into soil until they hit refusal to support a house foundation. I have seen this set up once before and it was actually two different attachments that they used. The first one picked up the piling and stood it straight up in the air about 40 feet over the loader and then put it in place and then drive it through the soft soil where it stood about 7 to 10 feet out of the ground. After each piling was in place he came back with the other attachment and drove each one into the clay below. We live in a very soft soil area. I have seen a post sledge drive on ebay but its max is 7"' to 9" poles and has a height max of 10' so even if I could use a 7" piling I would still need the other attahcment that is capable of pusing the piling 30 or 40 feet through soft soil by grabbing it and pushing it down and I would prefer to be able to drive a piling larger then 9" if needed.

skidsteer.ca

We have post pounders in our catolog, but nothing that could drive something that long into the ground.
Ken

Latest posts