PDF Storage space?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Tazza

Staff member
This one is directed more to owensge.
Is there space to put PDF files on the site at all? Mainly repair manuals. I just figured it would ba handy to have parts diagrams for specific pumps/motors to save having to try and host them off site and linking them back.
If not, any tips on off site storage companies that i can host some of these sort of things?
Just a thought.

owensge

Yes, I have a Repository where PDFs can be kept. If any members would like the ability to upload PDFs, just let me know and I'll give that access to you.. I don't want to open this wide open to all, but if you'd like the ability you can reply here or e-mail... Tazza, you're the first. Let me know if you have any questions about uploading. The Documents page will house the PDFs.

OP
OP
T

Tazza

Staff member
Yes, I have a Repository where PDFs can be kept. If any members would like the ability to upload PDFs, just let me know and I'll give that access to you.. I don't want to open this wide open to all, but if you'd like the ability you can reply here or e-mail... Tazza, you're the first. Let me know if you have any questions about uploading. The Documents page will house the PDFs.
Excellent, thanks!
I will scratch around and work out what i should upload and have a look at what i need to do. Any problems i will send you an e-mail or catch you around here.