Parts Question

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

kfin

I have a 2001 873G and need a new motor for my wiper and a new blower motor for the heater/AC. Is there any after market parts that will work for these? Or do I have to get both of them through bobcat? Where could I try to locate these without going to bobcat? Any ballpark pricing info? WWF12C15210 is the part number that is on the wiper motor. I got it off tonight but don't have the blower motor off yet. Thanks in advance, Keith

renopker

ebay these are the same as the ones used on boats and 76 amc pacer rear window some will have a longer shaft.

OP
OP
K

kfin

ebay these are the same as the ones used on boats and 76 amc pacer rear window some will have a longer shaft.
We found the blower motor for $34 and it works great. None of the parts stores can find a wiper motor that will work. Bobcat wants $179, guess I will have to give in. :)

stormin10x

We found the blower motor for $34 and it works great. None of the parts stores can find a wiper motor that will work. Bobcat wants $179, guess I will have to give in. :)
Just wondering where you picked up a blower motor for $34 Thanks Norm Reitan

Just wondering where you picked up a blower motor for $34 Thanks Norm Reitan
Wiper motor's will vary in price depending on whether the wiper arm is held on with a nut or is splined and locks in place on the wiper motor shaft. Price should be around $125-$160 depending on which one your machine has.