Parking Brake Light Flashing

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

sierradmax

I'm not sure if the cold has anything to do with this problem but after jumping my S175, the parking brake light continues to flash. Machine is fully operational. Any ideas?

7LBSSMALLIE

Is there any fault codes?
disconnect the neg batt cable. let controller reset and for Christ sake. square youre batt away heart of sys. cabels etc.not a napa batt. not that two 7/16 bolt clamp batt terminal. thing. . trust me it will cause issues. the price of a controller is now about 900.$ #1 cause of controller failure is hi amp draw. due to aftermarket batts jakelegged cables and improper battt maint. jumping these things aint a good practice. why I don't know? ask the engeries but pratical exreraince. has shown a direct correlation between smoked controllers and low batt voltage. that's boots on the ground .

7LBSSMALLIE

disconnect the neg batt cable. let controller reset and for Christ sake. square youre batt away heart of sys. cabels etc.not a napa batt. not that two 7/16 bolt clamp batt terminal. thing. . trust me it will cause issues. the price of a controller is now about 900.$ #1 cause of controller failure is hi amp draw. due to aftermarket batts jakelegged cables and improper battt maint. jumping these things aint a good practice. why I don't know? ask the engeries but pratical exreraince. has shown a direct correlation between smoked controllers and low batt voltage. that's boots on the ground .
YOU STILL DOWN? cant make money if it don't run. and I wont follow up if if you don't respond. there is about a 1000 other guys wanting to see if this worked. pay it forward