Opinion

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

1gr8bldr

Give your opinion on which type, tracks or tires, will "beat you up" compared to the other. I hear it both ways. I don't think it can be a personal thing. I think one or the other has to be fact

farmshop

Solid tires run rougher than than air tires. Grouser tracks ride a little rougher. Alot has to do with your machine seat operating conditions etc. We had claw daddy tires on a 2044 mustang and they bout shook the whole cab apart but another guy had them on a s-250 and had no problems.

1ofU

Solid tires run rougher than than air tires. Grouser tracks ride a little rougher. Alot has to do with your machine seat operating conditions etc. We had claw daddy tires on a 2044 mustang and they bout shook the whole cab apart but another guy had them on a s-250 and had no problems.
i ran chains all winter long and just took them off of my tires the other , man that 873 rode so much smoother with those chains off ,, never been in a tracked machine just tires
773,825,873 machines

farmshop

i ran chains all winter long and just took them off of my tires the other , man that 873 rode so much smoother with those chains off ,, never been in a tracked machine just tires
773,825,873 machines
Our t-190 rattles the cab windows pretty good. If you are on smooth ground its not as bad but rough frozen ground is bad

Latest posts