OK fella's, I need suggestions

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

perry

My fence post driver is a three point hitch style. I need to build an adapter that mounts to my 853 and I have a new adapter plate. The trick is to build some sort of heavy duty pivot mechanism so the driver will hang level. Tilting forward/reverse is of course no problem. I have a few ideas but I don't want to get too complicated, and as they say..K.I.S.S.
Appreciate any idea's and or pictures.

OP
OP
P

perry

Cm'on guys!, I know some of you have good idea's, let's have them.......

Tazza

Staff member
2 plates and square tubing?like half of a swivel socket?
I don't know a lot about a 3pt linkage but i always thought you could just use an attach plate and weld "ears" to it to mount the attachment to the plate. This will allow you to remove it at a later date if you decide to sell it. They would have a choice ro fit it to a tractor or SSL.

OP
OP
P

perry

I don't know a lot about a 3pt linkage but i always thought you could just use an attach plate and weld "ears" to it to mount the attachment to the plate. This will allow you to remove it at a later date if you decide to sell it. They would have a choice ro fit it to a tractor or SSL.
Yes Tazza, I'm having gussets made to do just that. I looked at a dresser dozier that had a 'tilting' blade, I may use that approach?.

Latest posts