OEM Door and window kits

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

madeen2

I see alot of aftermarket door and window kits avalible for other skid steers.Just wondering if anybody knew where i could get one for 2044 mustang.Thanks Todd

bobcat_ron

Try these guys out
http://www.cardinalcanvas.com/cabenclosures.php
Mark
Those are just Vinyl enclosures, no heater, or anything but a fragile vinyl layer around you, I had one on my 753 and it blew off on the highway when I was between jobs. So I paid $1500 at my local dealer for the real deal and never looked back.

WebbCo

Those are just Vinyl enclosures, no heater, or anything but a fragile vinyl layer around you, I had one on my 753 and it blew off on the highway when I was between jobs. So I paid $1500 at my local dealer for the real deal and never looked back.
They are just floppy sides and top but if OEM is not available then what else is there?
Nobody else makes OEM stuff for the machine but his OEM manufacturer. If they dont supply it then where else?
Better than nothing.
Mark

BobCat

I see clear Lexan and other clear sheet Poly carbonates at Lowes/ Home Depot. Should work fine for side protection. You might ota go back to dealer for the front door. Later BobCat.