Nu-Air flat-proof tires

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Bandit1047

Is anyone running McLaren Nu-Air tires?
I have a Mustang 2109 (10,500 Lbs.) running Extreme duty tires. These are hard rubber designed for use on pavement at demo sights.
Will Nu-Airs give me better traction in dirt and mud or should I go to tracks, something I do not want to do since I would need to pull them for the winter.
Any help is appreciated! Joe

farmboy55

Hey Joe I have one with the flat proof tires & one with tracks. But for dirt & mud tracks are the way to go. You can take them off and on in very little time after you get them set for your machine. dennis

rock

Hey Joe I have one with the flat proof tires & one with tracks. But for dirt & mud tracks are the way to go. You can take them off and on in very little time after you get them set for your machine. dennis
I agree with Famboy! We run NuAir tires and we love them. I don't think we are going to pneumatics tires ever again. We also used to run the Bullmans which do a good job, too, but NuAir is defitely the best tire we've ever had. However, an over-the-tire track is the best way to go if you really need better floatation in mud. We have the Protrac with the rubber pads and I can tell you that we have gone to places that we could have never imagined we could get to! Plus the track give you a huge traction and you can push a lot more. We run the tracks over the NuAir tires.