new to the forum!

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

zack

Hey everyone, Im joined up cause Im hopin to learn a bit about skid steers before I go out and buy one! Hoping to start my own business up on the side of my regular job and do landscaping / snow removal. Im also looking for trailers as well. I already have my puller taken care of, a 2008 Chevy Duramax. I find forums very usefull in learning about what to buy / look out for. lookin forward to the information you guys have to offer zack

Tazza

Staff member
Welcome!
Are you looking for new or used?
What's your budget?
How many hours do you expect to use it a week?

OP
OP
Z

zack

Welcome!
Are you looking for new or used?
What's your budget?
How many hours do you expect to use it a week?
most likely used, and between 20-25k canadian. I would say no more than 30 hours per week as its more of a side business as I already have a very good full time job, but I work 6 days on 6 days off schedual.

coreya3212

most likely used, and between 20-25k canadian. I would say no more than 30 hours per week as its more of a side business as I already have a very good full time job, but I work 6 days on 6 days off schedual.
where about are you in Canada? I will sell you my collectors edition 825 for that kind of cash. Please??

Just kidding, welcome Zack. Lots of machines out there with that kind of budget to play with.