New Holland LX485 hydraulics.

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Playguitar

Thank god I found this forum !! Please I need some help. The metal hydraulic lines on my LX485 rotted away. These are the lines that are under your feet. 2 lines that go to the right and 2 to the left. I replaced all 4 and refilled with hydraulic fluid. Started the machine and cracked all the 4 newly installed lines to bleed out the air. Now the "tip up " function is slow as molasses and the "bucket down" function too. It seems that there is still air on the left hand side {my left as I am sitting in the machine}. How do I bleed the air out of the system? The dealer says let it cycle out but I had the machine running for 30 minutes and still air bubbles coming out when i crack the "rear left" line under my feet. Thanks for all replies.

OldMachinist

What the dealer meant about cycling it out was that you need to run the bucket from stop to stop(up, down, roll in, roll out). You may have to do this 15 or 20 times before you see any change. Sometimes it help to be moving when you do this and recheck oil level often until system is right.

Latest posts