New Holland L779 Aux Hydraulics

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

riftware

I have an L779 that I would like to add aux hydraulics to. It was an option its just mine doesn't have it. There is a plug on the main hydraulic control valve that is meant to be where you plumb into - I think the term is its a power beyond hookup? Anyhow it needs part 219609 that they don't make and nobody seems to sell for the fitting that the tube uses to hook into that spot.... I don't suppose anyone has a decent picture and possibly dimensions of one? I have a lathe and could possibly make my own.. I've found the actual aux valves used online but not this plug. Kind of killing me the tractor has the ability to run these directly but because of a missing fitting I'm going to have to go the universal route and plumb into the curl lines instead

flyerdan

I moved this up to the NH forum in case someone has some more info to share.
Searching the part number gave this result from Messicks, they have the part listed with a price, so one would assume that they have it available, or it would be listed NLA.

OP
OP
R

riftware

Looks like I posted this to the wrong spot. I am still looking for the fitting that goes in the main hydraulics valve to provide power beyond flow to an auxillary valve. Failing being able to buy one decent dimensions and maybe a picture should let me fabricate it on my lathe

OP
OP
R

riftware

I tried to order it from Messicks and they said it was discontinued and unavailable from any of their obsolete equipment suppliers also when I try to reply to your post I get a server error.

WillMax

I have one on my machine but never looked at it. Can you pull the PB plug and machine yours to match that with a hole in the middle? If you still need it I can pull mine out and measure.

OP
OP
R

riftware

I have one on my machine but never looked at it. Can you pull the PB plug and machine yours to match that with a hole in the middle? If you still need it I can pull mine out and measure.
If you actually have the aux hydraulic plumbing then pulling with good pictures and measurements would help a lot ...looking at other manufacturers pb plugs the cap doesn't go in as far...the actual fitting should go further in and the protrusion actually blocks the channel the fluid shunts through when it's just capped

OP
OP
R

riftware

If you actually have the aux hydraulic plumbing then pulling with good pictures and measurements would help a lot ...looking at other manufacturers pb plugs the cap doesn't go in as far...the actual fitting should go further in and the protrusion actually blocks the channel the fluid shunts through when it's just capped
What stinks is that I have a metal lathe so this should be pretty easy to make if I can just get a diagram or pics with measurements

River Fluid Power

I have an L779 that I would like to add aux hydraulics to. It was an option its just mine doesn't have it. There is a plug on the main hydraulic control valve that is meant to be where you plumb into - I think the term is its a power beyond hookup? Anyhow it needs part 219609 that they don't make and nobody seems to sell for the fitting that the tube uses to hook into that spot.... I don't suppose anyone has a decent picture and possibly dimensions of one? I have a lathe and could possibly make my own.. I've found the actual aux valves used online but not this plug. Kind of killing me the tractor has the ability to run these directly but because of a missing fitting I'm going to have to go the universal route and plumb into the curl lines instead
Do you have a brand name or part number on the hydraulic control valve?

OP
OP
R

riftware

Do you have a brand name or part number on the hydraulic control valve?
All I have is the new Holland part number I listed in the post....219609. That's supposedly the part number for the fitting I need to screw into the valve body at the power beyond port.