New Guy at LoaderPartsSource.com

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

LPSJosh

Hello, I'm the new sales trainee at loaderpartssource.com. Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum as I've been using it as a reference material since I started this week. I've got a lot to learn and appreciate the cooperation that the members have with each other on posts and threads. Keep us in mind for any motors, pumps or parts that you may need. Also, if you've got any motor or pump cores laying around, WE BUY THEM. Thanks again.

Tazza

Staff member
Welcome to the site.
I'm sure there is a lot to learn, levi has given me a lot of great information over the years. I assume he is still kicking about?

OP
OP
L

LPSJosh

Welcome to the site.
I'm sure there is a lot to learn, levi has given me a lot of great information over the years. I assume he is still kicking about?
He is definitely kicking about and is still the go-to guy when it comes to any questions about hydraulics or mechanics. It's tough to keep him out of the shop!

Tazza

Staff member
He is definitely kicking about and is still the go-to guy when it comes to any questions about hydraulics or mechanics. It's tough to keep him out of the shop!
Good to hear he is still around, he sure has some knowledge. You will learn heaps.