New Bobcat addict

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Venom

I've posted for the last week or so. Yeah, I know I have a very weird avatar. I owned a mid 70's M-700 for about ten years, which I sold a few years back. I wanted to get a newer model, but couldn't justify the expenditure until last week. I found a 1986 843 Isuzu with ~ 4200 hours that is in excellent shape. Starts and runs great, has quick response and other than a small hydraulic leak needs no service. I got my owners and service manuals in the mail yesterday - found them on E-Bay for $63/shipped - original copies too! In my profession, I am a supervisor for a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility located in SW Ohio. In my spare time I keep a meduim sized (~ 100) collection of rattlesnakes and lizards. I love to go fishing, hunting, camping and hiking. I own 40 acres in the foothils of a nice mountain range in SW New Mexico - I go there whenever I can afford it. My girlfriend of two years is very accepting and understanding of my quirks and hobbies. No kids, never married - that may be why I have the things I do! I appreciate the opportunity to learn from all of the collective knowledge on this site. I will chime in from time to time if I have anything of value to contribute. Thanks! Cliff

Tazza

Staff member
"meduim sized (~ 100) collection of rattlesnakes " OK, note to self: do NOT open any packages from Venom that sound like baby rattles, or ones that make an odd "hissing" sound, i may get a nasty fright when i open them up O_O
I can't remember exactly when i got my first machine, i think it was about 8 years ago now. The work it can do is just amazing, well the work it DID, it was moved on to another owner about 3 years ago now.