new-bee needs help for 753

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

desross

I have just brought a 753 c-series and i have 5 questions if someone can help please 1.. after start up about 5 seconds later there is 3 beeps ( does this mean something ) 2.. my LED display top right hand side is very faint and i can't see anything, what can i do to fix this. 3..there is a hydro oil leak under the seat. the old owner just used to keep topping it up each morning so he reckon it wasn't too bad. me thinks i should fix that leak, is there any common things under this area that i should look for first. i haven't even looked yet my plan was to degresse it and throw some talc powder down there to see where it is coming from, but it would be handy to know if there was a commom problem down that neck of the woods. 4.. after start up it takes about 2 minutes running before the hydro pumps cuts in and then you can move ( is that normal ) or is something going on??? 5... Is there any reason why i can't swap the wheels fron either side and turn them around so i increase my wheel base as i have to do something on the side of a hill and wider wheelbase seems like a smart choice?many thanks if you can shed some light on this for me

Fishfiles

there is a miniture light bulb in the panel , the socket/plug that holds the bulb deterioates and sometimes also needs to be replaced , the beeps are codes , something is wrong and it is trying to tell you but you can't see the screen

HarryN

there is a miniture light bulb in the panel , the socket/plug that holds the bulb deterioates and sometimes also needs to be replaced , the beeps are codes , something is wrong and it is trying to tell you but you can't see the screen
As far as the lightbulb in the panel, I have a 763. May be the same as yours.
Light bulb Bobcat #6578357 or Sylvania 74
Light bulb socket with 6 inch leads Bobcat #6649331
I needed the socket and bulb as both were bad. Cleaned out the rest of the dirt in the panel while it was apart and it made a big difference.
 Bobcat763PanelLight8-20-11-1.jpg photo

jerry

I needed the socket and bulb as both were bad. Cleaned out the rest of the dirt in the panel while it was apart and it made a big difference.
Check your local craig's list for 2" wheel spacers to move the wheels out. There are some on E-Bay also. Some people do reverse them on some loaders but most wheels are not meant to be reversed.

OP
OP
D

desross

thanks for that :gave unit a clean and now i can read it, Get code hp-3 , Any thoughts on that.

jerry

thanks for that :gave unit a clean and now i can read it, Get code hp-3 , Any thoughts on that.
If it has to run 2 minutes before it will move I think there is something seriously wrong. Contact Old Machinist at this forum to see if he has any manuals that may help you out.

OldMachinist

If it has to run 2 minutes before it will move I think there is something seriously wrong. Contact Old Machinist at this forum to see if he has any manuals that may help you out.
HP-3 means the wiring isn't connected to the hydrostatic pressure sensor.

OldMachinist

Thanks for that , where might the hydrostatic pressure sensor be postioned, and what does it look like thanks
It's on the hydraulic filter block. Item #25 on the diagram below.
Hyd_sensors.jpg

28 is the temp sensor, 27 is filter sensor.

Fishfiles

It's on the hydraulic filter block. Item #25 on the diagram below.

28 is the temp sensor, 27 is filter sensor.
HP on a 753 , I have seen this one alot , here in New Orleans it stays warm most of the year and thick motor oil seems to give it a lot of codes for HP , have seen people switch to lighter hudraulic fluid and the codes stop , but I doubt thats is your problem -------------- the sensor could be bad , they have a tendency to leak oil thru the plug or the snubber ( which is the fitting that the sensor screws into ) is clogged up , inside that fitting is the same pourous rock like the case drain filters are made of , but since your getting a wiring code I think it would be one of two things , the wiring is damaged or the dash console is bad , has your dash console ever been changed , last time I changed one you couldn't get the same style console and it was retro fitted with a new one , I remember twice already where after changing the dash for other reasons that the HP codes started acting up