need part m600 bobcat

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

kcory

I'm looking for a used variable speed drive assy. for m600 bobcat part #6502035 If any one knows where I can locate one, I'd appreciate the help. Thanks, Ken

Tazza

Staff member
I assume you have tried your dealer? $$$$ i know
Just what is wrong with it? some machine shops can build parts if required.

OP
OP
K

kcory

I assume you have tried your dealer? $$$$ i know
Just what is wrong with it? some machine shops can build parts if required.
I bought a 1969 m600 bobcat it has a wisconsin engine. The previous owner didn't want to replace the bad main bearings in the engine so it sat in his back yard. I damaged the stationary half sheave that goes on the end of the crankshaft pulling it off. It's made of cast iron. Dealer wants alot for a new assembly. Thought I could find a used one ! Maybe a salvage company? Do some dealers deal in used parts?

Tazza

Staff member
I bought a 1969 m600 bobcat it has a wisconsin engine. The previous owner didn't want to replace the bad main bearings in the engine so it sat in his back yard. I damaged the stationary half sheave that goes on the end of the crankshaft pulling it off. It's made of cast iron. Dealer wants alot for a new assembly. Thought I could find a used one ! Maybe a salvage company? Do some dealers deal in used parts?
Some dealers do have a used parts but i honestly don't know if they would keep parts of that vintage. Its worth a few phone calls thats for sure.

Fishfiles

Some dealers do have a used parts but i honestly don't know if they would keep parts of that vintage. Its worth a few phone calls thats for sure.
Sounds like the part you need is a Wisconson part and that you are going to the Bobcat dealer for it , did you try a Wisconson dealer , you can get an online parts breakdown of a Wisconson and once you got a part number hunt it down at a savings as Bobcat adds somewhere between 50-300% mark up on a part like that which comes from another source -----------try a small engine repair shop for something used

CharlieNH

I wondered if you found any good sources for this sheave. I need the fixed half for a bobcat 610 and am just starting the search.

KHAL

I wondered if you found any good sources for this sheave. I need the fixed half for a bobcat 610 and am just starting the search.
Hello Charlie, I too am looking for m600 parts. I need the driven pulley for my m600. Did you have any luck sourcing your parts and if so could you give me any leads on wherer to start? I would actually sell my skidsteer if I could since I need the cash. You can email if you have any info please [email protected] Thanks, Cal

jerry

Hello Charlie, I too am looking for m600 parts. I need the driven pulley for my m600. Did you have any luck sourcing your parts and if so could you give me any leads on wherer to start? I would actually sell my skidsteer if I could since I need the cash. You can email if you have any info please [email protected] Thanks, Cal
try this guy ,I have seen a picture of his place and there are alot of old skidsteers.

G D Equipment

414 Rowe Rd
Shippensburg, PA 17257
717-530-0170