Need electric diagram for bobcat 341 and 442

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

om0

Hello everybody! Need electric diagram for bobcat 341 and 442 It is necessary to restore electrician. But part catalog has only the power circuit. If anyone has a detailed diagram - please. I have written in support of BobCat but they are silent. Strangely it all.

7LBSSMALLIE

S/M are reasonable about a hundred bucks. yopu can hold in youre hand contains all schematics as well as specs. easy to refreance. and a place to put notes as well as corrections. that little note in the margin that says. hold up stupidhead you don't need to do all that. reach under here bla bla.

Linelife

S/M are reasonable about a hundred bucks. yopu can hold in youre hand contains all schematics as well as specs. easy to refreance. and a place to put notes as well as corrections. that little note in the margin that says. hold up stupidhead you don't need to do all that. reach under here bla bla.
I bought an electronic copy of the manual and printed it off thinking that I could save a buck. OfficeMax charged $90. Just as much as it would have cost to buy the manual. Also, kinda a pain in the a** organizing it all.

melli

Go online and buy an electronic copy from tradebits etc... I got the works for $5 or something close...pdf copy. Heck, I got duplicates and parts manual etc...although, now one can go online to Bobcat and get part numbers, since they change their numbers every other day, it seems. Speaking of which, maybe Bobcats online parts site might shed some light on your problem. I have to use MS Internet Explorer...Firefox doesn't work.