Need an engine for your skidsteer?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

natew51

All, I'm honestly not sure if I'm posting this is the correct place or not, but I wanted to start a dialog on replacement engines and engine components. I work for a company that remanufactures skid steer engines including Kubota, Deutz, Perkins, Shibaura, Wisconsin, etc. In addition we also sell reman and new component parts including Cylinder Heads (Kubota heads are very prone to cracking), Turbos, Injection Pumps, Injectors and Rebuild Kits. We carry a lot of product on hand, but if we don't carry it, we will certainly try to locate it for you. Our prices are competitive and our core return process is seamless. You can see a lot of our product online at www.pilotengines.com, but if you don't see it on there, feel free to give us a call at 877.599.4806 and ask for Bryan or Nate. If anyone has any suggestions on how we can spread awareness of our company across this forum, I'd sure appreciate it as I think there are lot of solutions we can offer Thanks in advance to anyone looking at this thread!! Kind Regards, Nate

Latest posts