My New Toy S185

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

farmboy55

I brought it home yesterday, been working on this purchase for 6 wks. Finally they took my offer. It's was put up for sale 9/09/2008, traded in on a New JD Tractor. Has all option's but 2 speed and beacon light from what I can tell. Foam filled tires, tracks, pallet forks and bucket. Got it all muddy this morn loading logs. Just got it cleaned up. Going to try and post some pics. have a good wk end. dennis www.photobucket.com/farmboy555
2009006.jpg picture by farmboy555
Dennis
Just open the picture up in photobook, right click on the picture and select copy. come bck over to ssf and paste the pic in the window where you type. The pic show up as soon as you hit paste, so you know its going to be there b4 you hit the post button.
Nice machine, she is ready to fly, with the assistance of a crane of course.
Ken

OP
OP
F

farmboy55

Congrats on the new toy, it's a beauty. Have fun.
Stopped by Bobcat today and dropped $465. on Backhoe bracket kit and Bolts to put my bucket teeth on with. I can't beleive the price of Bobcat hyd fluid, $46. for 2 1/2 gal. twice the price of the AW 32 I've use in the logging equipment. Anyway have a good weekend everyone. dennis

Zorack

Stopped by Bobcat today and dropped $465. on Backhoe bracket kit and Bolts to put my bucket teeth on with. I can't beleive the price of Bobcat hyd fluid, $46. for 2 1/2 gal. twice the price of the AW 32 I've use in the logging equipment. Anyway have a good weekend everyone. dennis
That thing sure looks nice :) I see Air Conditioned on the side,is it equipped for it?

Fishfiles

That thing sure looks nice :) I see Air Conditioned on the side,is it equipped for it?
looks like a good buy , I think there will be a lot more good buys coming up in the next 4 years of Obama ----------thats a nice lifting eye , they cost $800 around here , I have installed quite a few , you want to sell that lift eye

OP
OP
F

farmboy55

looks like a good buy , I think there will be a lot more good buys coming up in the next 4 years of Obama ----------thats a nice lifting eye , they cost $800 around here , I have installed quite a few , you want to sell that lift eye
Yes the AC was a requirement. I'm going to take the lifting eye off ASAP, been very busy at my reg job. I would like to sell it. I'm sure I'll never need it. dennis

Latest posts