Mustang 2044

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

hamishb2012

Hi I have just purchased and had delivered a 2007 Mustang 2044 however it did not come with an operating manual. Does anyone know of a site to download one or could I please have some advice on operating it re the correct position of switches brakes (should green be pressed in or red) etc..........Sorry in a bit of a pickle Hope someone can be of help.

Cjd79

I also just purchased a 2002' Mustang 2044 and am after an operator/service manual if someone can point me in the right direction. Electronic or hard copy. Cheers Chris

airguardian

I also just purchased a 2002' Mustang 2044 and am after an operator/service manual if someone can point me in the right direction. Electronic or hard copy. Cheers Chris
I am rebuilding a 2002 Mustang 2044 skid steer and trying to find a service manual for this unit. No luck on normal tractor sites or ebay. Prefer PDF if anyone knows where to locate. I did find a PDF parts manual for EU 2044 and assume should be very similar to USA version. Anyone know the 2002 colors used on Mustang for frame and cage?