Mustang 2044 problem ???

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Como4076

Hi all my boss has a 2006 2044 and it just developed a problem when you take off the parking brakes off and then switch the Hydro switch to green the machine will die ???? But if you leave the hydro switch up in the lock position "RED" the machine will continue to run until you switch it to the green then the machine will die !! Any idea on where I should start to fix this problem ?? Thanks for all the help in advance !!!!! Steve

dieselwiezil

Anybody????
you need to check all safety interlocks. First off, is the seat belt fastened? Next check inter locks, next check fuses. Report what you find and I can tell you exactly. If you have a couple bad fuses check the harness where it passes through the cab/chassis. PM me if I don't respond in a day.

OP
OP
C

Como4076

you need to check all safety interlocks. First off, is the seat belt fastened? Next check inter locks, next check fuses. Report what you find and I can tell you exactly. If you have a couple bad fuses check the harness where it passes through the cab/chassis. PM me if I don't respond in a day.
Great !! Thank you for the starting places I will let you know asap I am on vacation and I will be back to work in a couple of days. One thing that I can tell you is this , 1. Seat belt was/is plugged in 2.I did notice that a couple of weeks prior when I used it the Hydro switch light switch started to fade out , then the machine shut off ! I did not give it a thought , I turn it on /off a couple of times then it worked . I forgot to mention that it just came to my mind !! But like I said when I get back to work I will check the other things you mentioned !!!! Thanks again for the help , much appreciated !!!! Steve

OP
OP
C

Como4076

Hi Dieselwiezil, I am sorry for the LONG delay in my findings with our Mustang 2044 . After I talk to you I went over everything you had mentioned and I found out that I was blowing fuses for the seat belt so I traced it and found out from our dealer that it was 2 problems . 1. The rocker switch for the hydro was going which I replaced and the 2. there was a broken wire in the door that I could not find but the dealer did and now the machine is working great !! Thanks for all the help I really appreciate it !!! Sincerely , Steve

leon

2044 is parked on a slight incline... would that cause it to not start, i can hear the fuel pump

drg25

I have a 2008 mustang skid steer model 2054 manufactured by Owatona. engine model 4ntv88xms. I,ve had a lot of trouble keeping it running. it will sit for a long time and when it starts it runs for 5 sec and stops. Please I need help

Firefighter

I have a 2008 mustang skid steer model 2054 manufactured by Owatona. engine model 4ntv88xms. I,ve had a lot of trouble keeping it running. it will sit for a long time and when it starts it runs for 5 sec and stops. Please I need help
is it low in hydraulic oil