MT52 used

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

AAFD

Looking at a used MT52. Its a 04 unit with 336 hours. Unit comes with a bucket, pallet forks and the riding platform. 8500 The Unit was bought and serviced from the same dealer, they have all the records. Dealer also has a broom for 1500, they might give me a better deal on that. Will be using it around the house, landscaping, snow clearing and loading and unloading my pickup truck with a large generator. Is this to many hours? good deal or not? Thanks for any help!! KC

Tazza

Staff member
336 hours is nothing
That size machine is about the size of our 'dingos' we have over here. They will only do small jobs though.
For clearing snow, i think you'd be disapointed. How much do you want to be able to lift and move around the yard?

OP
OP
A

AAFD

336 hours is nothing
That size machine is about the size of our 'dingos' we have over here. They will only do small jobs though.
For clearing snow, i think you'd be disapointed. How much do you want to be able to lift and move around the yard?
Short driveway for snow, lift and move would be mulch, rock the size of basket balls and smaller. Lift a 8500 watt generator to the back of my truck. KC

skidsteer.ca

Short driveway for snow, lift and move would be mulch, rock the size of basket balls and smaller. Lift a 8500 watt generator to the back of my truck. KC
Way ahead of a shovel in power, I believe they are a good machine if thats all that fits in your jobsite or will lift all the weight you need.
It would seem small to us guys with bigger skidsteers, but it all depends on what you need.
Ken

OP
OP
A

AAFD

Way ahead of a shovel in power, I believe they are a good machine if thats all that fits in your jobsite or will lift all the weight you need.
It would seem small to us guys with bigger skidsteers, but it all depends on what you need.
Ken
Love to have a All wheel steer Skid loader but its not in the cards. Budget wise it fits the need and will lift everything I need. Plus it has most of the attachments I need at this point. I might by a miniback hoe down the road. KC