Mirrors

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

BEAR D

I was reading this post earlier today and found the backup camera idea interesting. I've been around these in motorhomes and they work great, but I know that these are very pricey and might not hold up on a SS.

I went over to Skid Steer Solutions website and found their $195 wireless camera and some images, but felt like it needed some additional information. I email'd their sales dept. about the information and here's the good part. Within 30 minutes on a Sunday afternoon of football, I received a reply and they had already added the additional information to the website that I asked for. I don't know about you guys, but that is Customer Service, a lost art in America.

There was mention of a $100 camera at WalMart, so I looked there as well. I suspect this is a cheap made import item and the few reviews there didn't sound very positive. However, if someone tries one, some feedback would be appreciated by all of us.
I HAVE A SET OF SIDE REAR VIEW MIRRORS ON MY BOBCAT. I ALSO HAVE A BACK UP CAMERA. THE MIRRORS I HAVE ALLOW ME TO SEE ALONG SIDE THE MACHINE AND THE TRACKS/TIRES OUT TO BACK AND OUTSIDE BACK CORNERS. MY CAMERA COVERS MOSTLY STRAIGHT OUT THE BACK OF MACHINE. IF I WOULD HAVE HAD THESE MIRRORS FIRST, I WOULDN'T HAVE BOUGHT THE CAMERA. I GOT THEM AT SKID STEER MIRRORS LLC. THEIR WEB SITE IS: info@skidsteer mirror.com. I LIKE THEM ESPECIALLY CAUSE THEY ARE PUT ON WITH REALLY STRONG MAGNETS SO I CAN TAKE THEM OFF AND PUT THEM ON ANOTHER UNIT

173rdABNVN

I HAVE A SET OF SIDE REAR VIEW MIRRORS ON MY BOBCAT. I ALSO HAVE A BACK UP CAMERA. THE MIRRORS I HAVE ALLOW ME TO SEE ALONG SIDE THE MACHINE AND THE TRACKS/TIRES OUT TO BACK AND OUTSIDE BACK CORNERS. MY CAMERA COVERS MOSTLY STRAIGHT OUT THE BACK OF MACHINE. IF I WOULD HAVE HAD THESE MIRRORS FIRST, I WOULDN'T HAVE BOUGHT THE CAMERA. I GOT THEM AT SKID STEER MIRRORS LLC. THEIR WEB SITE IS: info@skidsteer mirror.com. I LIKE THEM ESPECIALLY CAUSE THEY ARE PUT ON WITH REALLY STRONG MAGNETS SO I CAN TAKE THEM OFF AND PUT THEM ON ANOTHER UNIT
I put a camera on that is for skid loaders,I will look into those mirrors as added security