Mini 328 excavator

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Del mini

Need help . My mini right track will not move. It will only move forward and backward out an inch. And it makes a winding noise when I try to move it. Any ideas on this problem ? Thanks in advance any help would be grateful.

walio123

Check for leak. And check hydraulic oil level.Winding noise sounds like big leak .Are both chains do not move or only one? Try them separately. Are boom,arm and bucket in working order?

walio123

I apologize for the Council. I have not understood the question correctly. This most likely is a problem in planetary gear reducer /final drive/ on right track or broken shaft of a hydraulic motor.

OP
OP
D

Del mini

I apologize for the Council. I have not understood the question correctly. This most likely is a problem in planetary gear reducer /final drive/ on right track or broken shaft of a hydraulic motor.
Thanks for reply . No leaks everything else works fine . No leaks . Right track will not move.. It acts like it is in a bind.

walio123

Thanks for reply . No leaks everything else works fine . No leaks . Right track will not move.. It acts like it is in a bind.
It will be not cheap. Gear or broken shaft. Remove track and remove final drive. Disassemble it or refer it to repair.

Bobcatdan

It will be not cheap. Gear or broken shaft. Remove track and remove final drive. Disassemble it or refer it to repair.
As much work as it sounds, swap motors side to side. This will tell you if the motor is the problem if the problem follows the motor. I wonder if the brake is not releasing on one side.

melli

Did you find out what went wrong? I would think swapping lines up top would confirm the motor is shot. All other functions work? That would rule out pump.

rodbuilder

It most likely has a chip on one of the gears in the planetary drive on that side. If I remember right there's a cover on the outside of it that you can remove to see what's up.