McLaren Nu-Air Dirt tires

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Bandit1047

Has anyone used the McLaren Nu-Air airless dirt tires? My Machine: A Gehl 7810 Big and Heavy came with Extreme duty Very Hard tires. I would like something that realy works in soft dirt without going to tracks. If you have used these tire in dirt and snow, please let me know. Thanks
Joe

Treekiller66

I have bought probaly 6 sets of mclarens over the years. I work on railroad right aways with spikes and any type of metal you can name. But as far getting around in sand or loose material they aint gonna help ya much. When I get in the coastal sandy states Sc,NC, FL, i take along a set of over the tire tracks bout the only way of not sinking in. The life of nu-air tires are pretty good usaly can get 4000 hours on a set. Hope this helps ya.

rock

I second this. The McLaren tires are great - we are using both their DT and AT tires (AT will last you even longer than the DT) - but they are not made for snow. However, once you trow a set of OTT over them, it's another story. With the OTT, the loader becomes a hole new machine and it can push great in snow, mud, soft dirt and anything you can throw at it. We never got the machine stuck with the OTT and we've been to some hell jobs. We have a set of Dimond OTT from McLaren.