Manuals

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Coldheart

I have several Operation and Maintenance manuals and a couple of parts and repair....if I was to sell...what would they be worth?

coreya3212

I would say the operators manuals are worth a big fat doughnut hole, but I got suckered into getting one from the dealer for 90 bucks. Maintenance ( Service)manuals I think are a bargain at 100 bucks if they are complete and in good shape. Personally I wouldnt pay much for a parts manuals cause the dealer will pull up breakdowns and part numbers fairly easily and free of charge and often they will print it for me as well. My 0.02 CDN for what its worth.

bobbie-g

I would say the operators manuals are worth a big fat doughnut hole, but I got suckered into getting one from the dealer for 90 bucks. Maintenance ( Service)manuals I think are a bargain at 100 bucks if they are complete and in good shape. Personally I wouldnt pay much for a parts manuals cause the dealer will pull up breakdowns and part numbers fairly easily and free of charge and often they will print it for me as well. My 0.02 CDN for what its worth.
Just bought some manuals for my T180. Going from memory, the operator manual lists for $50 from Bobcat, but I found it on ebay for a buck plus $14 shipping. The maintenance manual was $80 and the parts manual was $65, both from the Bobcat store. I bought the parts manual because I'm 100 miles from the nearest Bobcat dealer, and I think the expanded parts breakdown pix will help. I'm a maintenance compulsive person, and I like to keep equipment working properly with the right parts. I have had really good experiences with the Bobcat place in Albuquerque, as they are quite willing to print out the parts breakdowns on whatever I'm interested in. :) ---RC

OP
OP
C

Coldheart

Just bought some manuals for my T180. Going from memory, the operator manual lists for $50 from Bobcat, but I found it on ebay for a buck plus $14 shipping. The maintenance manual was $80 and the parts manual was $65, both from the Bobcat store. I bought the parts manual because I'm 100 miles from the nearest Bobcat dealer, and I think the expanded parts breakdown pix will help. I'm a maintenance compulsive person, and I like to keep equipment working properly with the right parts. I have had really good experiences with the Bobcat place in Albuquerque, as they are quite willing to print out the parts breakdowns on whatever I'm interested in. :) ---RC
Put a list of manuals in the "For Sale" section if any1 is interested.

coreya3212

Put a list of manuals in the "For Sale" section if any1 is interested.
Bobbie makes a good point, I am 10 minutes from my local BC dealer. Parts manual would be helpful in that case. Canada, alberta here, so CDN dollars and parts are always more money. I already have a HUGE rant going on the diesel forum, ( thanks Ken, great tip), about the inflated pricing local dealers here are puttin on parts etc I dont have the strength to really start another one...14 bucks for your operators manual, 90 for mine here, and it was a photocopy to boot. I still wouldnt want one for 14 bucks again though. anyway, good luck with your sale Coldheart! Gotta get back to the diesel forum and do some more whining...