m610

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

tima

Hi. Anybody out there have a 610 they might be salvaging. I am looking for 2 bucket tilt cylinders in very good shape. I have one with a bent ram and since someone changed these before i bought the machine ( 1 is 1/2 inch longer than the other one ) i thought i better just replace them both. i did not get a chance to measure the bore and stroke but the pin dia is 7/8. My local dealer wants $240.00 each for these. You can email me at : [email protected] or my phone # is : 308-783-2860 Thanks Tim

skidsteer.ca

Many machine shops can make new rams for the cylinders you have. I know locally here that is a much more cost effective option then new, unless you are fortunate enough to find good used ones.
Ken

Tazza

Staff member
Many machine shops can make new rams for the cylinders you have. I know locally here that is a much more cost effective option then new, unless you are fortunate enough to find good used ones.
Ken
As ken said, take it to a hydraulics shop and they can fully re-build them for you if you don't have the gear to do it your self. I re-built all my rams and they cost me about AUD $25 for a full set of seals and about the same for a new chrome bar.
It never hurts to ask for a quote and work it from there.