M610 hydraulics question

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Csangster

I have gone completely through my hydraulic system. This started when my hydraulics were intermittent and very jumpy. Started with hydraulic filter replacement. And new hydraulic fluid. That led to the control valve removal and fixing the stuck auxiliary spool. I reassembled everything, had a leak at the suction line going to the pump. Lift and tilt are still jumpy and vibrate under load. I tried to find any other leaks by pressurizing the reservoir to 20 psi, hoping to find any other leaks on the vacuum side. Found leaks on both side panels so removed that and changed the clutches and resealed everything. When I fired everything back up the hydraulic pump sounded STRONG and the lift and tilt moved faster and didn't vibrate. I had an issue with the positive battery cable and had to shut down to fix it. When I fired it back up, it was back to being jumpy and the hydraulic pump didn't sound STRONG anymore. Can the hydraulic pump be intermittent like that? When I pressurized the system did it temporarily provide an extra pump of hydraulic pressure to help everything run smoother until I turned it off again? Do they still sell rebuild kits for these pumps? Or do I need to buy a new one? Help please. Chris