M-610 Parts

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

6brnorma

Thought I'd start a new thread related to parts and expected prices on the 610.
So…Alchemysa, you asked about the "viewing panel" gasket pt#6502337….. I have bought that part for $12.87 in the past….my dealer now gets $20.82 but I found them for $18.10 at a dealer in Wisconsin. Shipping would be added to that.

alchemysa

6brnorma, thanks for that but while you were away I did some Googling and found a Bobcat dealer not far from my friend in NC. Triangle Equipment is getting the side cover gaskets for me ($18 each) and UPS delivering them to him for $10. He'll post them to me in Australia
A couple of useful links....
-------------------------------------------
For stock seals at fair prices....
http://www.ebatmus.com/seals_skf.html
-------------------------------------------------
For VH4D oversize piston kits. ...
http://www.agkits.com/wisconsin-vh4d-gas-inframe-overhaul-engine-rebuild-kit.aspx#.WKZIx3-o0lJ
(You may find cheaper stock size or 20 or 30 thou kits elsewhere but for 40 thou over its gets exxy. This crew were the cheapest I found. They even have 60 thou kits.)
---------------------------------------------
This guy was also a good source for cheap Wisconsin parts. ... Tim at Rock Creek Consulting, 4429 Brumbaugh Rd. New Enterprise, Pa. 16664 814-766-3675
[email protected]
$35 for a complete gasket set is about half the price of anyone else I found. I also bought head bolts, oil filter, engine seals, spark plugs from him. Its a weird name for a parts supplier and he doesnt have a website but you will find him on ebay or you can email him. He responded promptly.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Complete-Wisconsin-Engine-Gasket-Set-for-VH4D-W4-1770-VF4D-READ-AD-/351964059017?hash=item51f2b15589:m:mPq_qEC9ZgXhA-TZe-Ndh8w
-----------------------------------------------

OP
OP
6brnorma

6brnorma

6brnorma, thanks for that but while you were away I did some Googling and found a Bobcat dealer not far from my friend in NC. Triangle Equipment is getting the side cover gaskets for me ($18 each) and UPS delivering them to him for $10. He'll post them to me in Australia
A couple of useful links....
-------------------------------------------
For stock seals at fair prices....
http://www.ebatmus.com/seals_skf.html
-------------------------------------------------
For VH4D oversize piston kits. ...
http://www.agkits.com/wisconsin-vh4d-gas-inframe-overhaul-engine-rebuild-kit.aspx#.WKZIx3-o0lJ
(You may find cheaper stock size or 20 or 30 thou kits elsewhere but for 40 thou over its gets exxy. This crew were the cheapest I found. They even have 60 thou kits.)
---------------------------------------------
This guy was also a good source for cheap Wisconsin parts. ... Tim at Rock Creek Consulting, 4429 Brumbaugh Rd. New Enterprise, Pa. 16664 814-766-3675
[email protected]
$35 for a complete gasket set is about half the price of anyone else I found. I also bought head bolts, oil filter, engine seals, spark plugs from him. Its a weird name for a parts supplier and he doesnt have a website but you will find him on ebay or you can email him. He responded promptly.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Complete-Wisconsin-Engine-Gasket-Set-for-VH4D-W4-1770-VF4D-READ-AD-/351964059017?hash=item51f2b15589:m:mPq_qEC9ZgXhA-TZe-Ndh8w
-----------------------------------------------
Great……I'm glad you found them.
I've worked with Tim at Rock Creek for many years…..he's great.

Kellen

Great……I'm glad you found them.
I've worked with Tim at Rock Creek for many years…..he's great.
Get ready for the pain! I bought my parts from my Bobcat dealer H&E Equipment Services. Will need to look for another supplier in the future once I get this thing up and running
Air Filter 6646494 $28.77
Axle Seal Kit – minus the bearings 6563442 $59.23
Clutch Discs 6649871 $59.80
Control Lever 6502635 $81.13
Lever Shaft 6504707 $94.15
O Rings (10) 25K40028 $3.58
Gasket Side Cover 6502337 $28.06
Expensive! Especially when you double most of those. I should be able to find a better price around here somewhere but I may just have to drive a bit. At least in the meantime I can start putting this thing back together!

OP
OP
6brnorma

6brnorma

Get ready for the pain! I bought my parts from my Bobcat dealer H&E Equipment Services. Will need to look for another supplier in the future once I get this thing up and running
Air Filter 6646494 $28.77
Axle Seal Kit – minus the bearings 6563442 $59.23
Clutch Discs 6649871 $59.80
Control Lever 6502635 $81.13
Lever Shaft 6504707 $94.15
O Rings (10) 25K40028 $3.58
Gasket Side Cover 6502337 $28.06
Expensive! Especially when you double most of those. I should be able to find a better price around here somewhere but I may just have to drive a bit. At least in the meantime I can start putting this thing back together!
Not sure why that 'view panel' gasket has such a wide fluctuation in price.
Air filter I get from NAPA pt#2276….$12.22.
Clutch linings I now get from "Tribco" pt#BOB-750…..they are Kevlar and last much longer, cost only $32.00 last time I ordered. I'm about out of stock and need to reorder….it will be interesting to see what the current price is.
I just ordered more of the 'splined' lever shafts pt#6504707 and paid $78.00 from a dealer in Wisconsin.
The rest of your order looks normal.

OP
OP
6brnorma

6brnorma

Clutch linings I now get from "Tribco" pt#BOB-750…..they are Kevlar and last much longer, cost only $32.00 last time I ordered. I'm about out of stock and need to reorder….it will be interesting to see what the current price is.
I just ordered more of the 'splined' lever shafts pt#6504707 and paid $78.00 from a dealer in Wisconsin.
I guess on that order I would have saved between $160.00 - $175.00.

Kellen

I guess on that order I would have saved between $160.00 - $175.00.
Well I figured I learned my lesson this time! Thanks for those part numbers and sources. I need to find a source for the correct castle nut for the clutch shaft now.

mark18mwm

Would that by chance be the same dealer I told you about where I got my shaft and bushings, in Stetsonville WI? I was curious if you got the pins we talked about there and if they were a little cheaper than your dealer. Thanks for all the help on my old girl, she is working great.

OP
OP
6brnorma

6brnorma

Would that by chance be the same dealer I told you about where I got my shaft and bushings, in Stetsonville WI? I was curious if you got the pins we talked about there and if they were a little cheaper than your dealer. Thanks for all the help on my old girl, she is working great.
Hey Mark……good to hear from you. Glad to hear she is working.
Yes…..that is the same dealer. Must be nice to have a dealer that actually knows what you are talking about when you ask them. Since you are the one that found them…..you should be the one to post their contact info. Their prices were pretty much the same (all slightly less) then my dealer except for a couple of items which were considerably different (also less). Pins where one of those items……I bought all he had.

mark18mwm

Hey Mark……good to hear from you. Glad to hear she is working.
Yes…..that is the same dealer. Must be nice to have a dealer that actually knows what you are talking about when you ask them. Since you are the one that found them…..you should be the one to post their contact info. Their prices were pretty much the same (all slightly less) then my dealer except for a couple of items which were considerably different (also less). Pins where one of those items……I bought all he had.
This is my local Bobcat dealer, Niemuth Implement in Stetsonville WI. 715-678-2271. their website is, http://www.niemuthimp.com/ They are a "old school" dealer. You talk to guys that know the machines very well and have seen everything and know what you need before you do. They don't have a fancy building or snazzy waiting area with a lot of trinkets for sale, they repair, sell parts and new and used machines, that's it, nothing fancy at all. When I needed a tapered sheave side jack shaft I went in armed with a part number, the parts guy looked at me without looking at his computer and asked "what is the part you need" I told him a tapered jack shaft he went to the shelf and grabbed one (in stock at $180). No part number needed, he knew what I wanted. They are always like that, they know their stuff. Guys walking in needing parts for 40 year old machines is normal for those guys. I can't say enough good about them. 6bnorma, in my opinion one of the most knowledgeable and respected people on this forum even seems impressed with these guys, and he seems to know anyone who has 600/610 parts rat holed away across the country.

Kellen

This is my local Bobcat dealer, Niemuth Implement in Stetsonville WI. 715-678-2271. their website is, http://www.niemuthimp.com/ They are a "old school" dealer. You talk to guys that know the machines very well and have seen everything and know what you need before you do. They don't have a fancy building or snazzy waiting area with a lot of trinkets for sale, they repair, sell parts and new and used machines, that's it, nothing fancy at all. When I needed a tapered sheave side jack shaft I went in armed with a part number, the parts guy looked at me without looking at his computer and asked "what is the part you need" I told him a tapered jack shaft he went to the shelf and grabbed one (in stock at $180). No part number needed, he knew what I wanted. They are always like that, they know their stuff. Guys walking in needing parts for 40 year old machines is normal for those guys. I can't say enough good about them. 6bnorma, in my opinion one of the most knowledgeable and respected people on this forum even seems impressed with these guys, and he seems to know anyone who has 600/610 parts rat holed away across the country.
Sounds like a great place to do business. Do you know if they're willing to take ordered over the phone and ship?

alchemysa

Yes they will.
FOR 610 parts diagrams and repair manuals (Free)
Copy and paste this into your browser. The two top folders have just about everything you need including parts diagrams...
http://ardiehl.de/Bobcat/
FOR VH4D Wisconsin engine repair manual and parts diagrams (free)...
https://www.m-and-d.com/pdfs/Wisconsin/vh4d.pdf
http://www.wincogen.com/files/downloads/winco_engine_maintenance/wisc_vh4d_repair_manual.pdf