LX 665 engine parts

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

memphis seven

I have N844T engine for parts. I have every thing but he block Total hours were 1780 hrs. Let me know what you need. I would rather help some members out here before i sell it on ebay.

skidsteer.ca

Not that I need it, but I'd never sleep again if I don't ask the $ at least. Head, manifold, turbo, and maybe exhaust and injection pump. I have good running 700 hour LS160, that I could make into a 170.
Ken at skidsteer.ca

OP
OP
M

memphis seven

Not that I need it, but I'd never sleep again if I don't ask the $ at least. Head, manifold, turbo, and maybe exhaust and injection pump. I have good running 700 hour LS160, that I could make into a 170.
Ken at skidsteer.ca
head, intake,valve cover,lifters and pushrods exhaust manifold,turbo, injection pump, injectors and lines. how does $550 plus shipping sound?I reused the muffler

Tazza

Staff member
head, intake,valve cover,lifters and pushrods exhaust manifold,turbo, injection pump, injectors and lines. how does $550 plus shipping sound?I reused the muffler
Quick Ken, get 'em :)
The worst part is you may never need them, but we all know how Murphy's law works......

gussy197

Quick Ken, get 'em :)
The worst part is you may never need them, but we all know how Murphy's law works......
Does anyone know where to get a turbo for a 1998 lx665 rebuilt? Or where you can by a rebuilt one? Thank you

skidsteer.ca

What zip are you in? Any idea on size and weight? Truck freight would go into 55413 Minneapolis or Ups etc to 56623
Can you email me your number?
Ken

OP
OP
M

memphis seven

What zip are you in? Any idea on size and weight? Truck freight would go into 55413 Minneapolis or Ups etc to 56623
Can you email me your number?
Ken
MY phone number is 901-233-9571 and my name is Jeremy. My zip code is 38011. I would estimate somewhere around a $75 to $100 to ship truck freight. IT will be on a small pallet. Thanks

skidsteer.ca

MY phone number is 901-233-9571 and my name is Jeremy. My zip code is 38011. I would estimate somewhere around a $75 to $100 to ship truck freight. IT will be on a small pallet. Thanks
Jeremy
Dug into this but a LS170 uses different piston part #'s
Ratts, think I better leave well enough alone.
I'd be vary interest to know the details on the re power you did though. I think thats the best solution for major troubles with a NH.
Can you email us some pictures sometime
Thanks
Ken

OP
OP
M

memphis seven

Jeremy
Dug into this but a LS170 uses different piston part #'s
Ratts, think I better leave well enough alone.
I'd be vary interest to know the details on the re power you did though. I think thats the best solution for major troubles with a NH.
Can you email us some pictures sometime
Thanks
Ken
No problem Ken. Sorry it did not work out for you. I will post pics in the near future of my Kubota install. I used the new holland bellhousing, starter,flywheel and alternator. I had to redrill flywheel bolts and bellhousing bolts and do a little machining on both but it turned out great. My dad is a machinest and i could not have done it without him. My dad then made front motor mounts and from there everything plugged right up. Machine runs great!

omega3

No problem Ken. Sorry it did not work out for you. I will post pics in the near future of my Kubota install. I used the new holland bellhousing, starter,flywheel and alternator. I had to redrill flywheel bolts and bellhousing bolts and do a little machining on both but it turned out great. My dad is a machinest and i could not have done it without him. My dad then made front motor mounts and from there everything plugged right up. Machine runs great!
What Kubota engine did you install and did it mess with the computer [email protected] thanks

OP
OP
M

memphis seven

What Kubota engine did you install and did it mess with the computer [email protected] thanks
Installed a V1505 I had sitting in the shop. It is a 38HP engine. Its got plenty of power for what I do so I am happy. My machine has 1750 hrs on it and I bought for it $1500 with the engine blown. I did not want to spend 4 to 5 thousand for a engine and the kubota was given to me. Everything hooked up just like the new holland engine since i used the original flywheel bellhousing ,starter and altenator.