LS180 EIC lights rapid blinking

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Benn

I have a LS180 that won't start. I drove it to where it is parked a couple of months ago. Good battery voltage, just charged it and it measures 13.2. I sit in the seat, and the EIC lights all come on, then it switches to parking brake and seatbelt light flashing. I buckle the seatbelt, and that light goes out. I turn the key to run, and the seatbelt light and parking brake light start flashing twice as fast. Turn the key to start, and I hear a relay click, but it won't turn. Turn the key back to off, and I'm back to just the parking brake light.

What will cause this rapid flashing? Service manual has nothing on it, and the dealer had no idea.

Thanks.

jm2012

Any luck with this problem? I have an ls170 same dash. Machine worked fine till a week ago. Now getting in it to turn it over everything lights up as normal, as soon as I turn it over it starts the countdown then dash goes blank and doesn't come back on. Try it again the next day and it may or may not start. Battery is new all connections seem good. Anyone have any thoughts?