LS 185.B shop Manual

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Dirtwise

Firts off I'v been pretty impressed with this site I've been reading it for about a year now, and joined tonight after. I check with my new holland dealer about getting a shop manual for my LS 185.B skid loader and he shot me back a price 360 dollars plus shipping. I'v been looking for one on the net, with no luck so far. Any Ideals that isn't 360 bucks plus??

OP
OP
D

Dirtwise

That price in insane!
I would try contacting http://www.ssbtractor.com see if they can help you out. They aren't listed on their site, but it never hurts to send them an e-mail.
Thanks Tazza but there price is 329 bucks. WOW it's hard to eat that price for the book.

Tazza

Staff member

Earthwerks Unlimited

http://www.tradebit.com/filedetail.php/3274509-new-holland-ls180-b-ls185-b-ls190
Its a printable version.... $50, I'd try and contact the seller with questions first. I bought off here before, the service manual was actually a parts manual.... At $50 it may be worth the risk.
Good luck in your search!
Dirt, what year is yours? Mine is one the first made in '05. I'm fairly familar with mine--shoot me questions and maybe I can help.

OP
OP
D

Dirtwise

Dirt, what year is yours? Mine is one the first made in '05. I'm fairly familar with mine--shoot me questions and maybe I can help.
Hello Earthwerks I also have a 2005, I need some info on checking valve's on the motor. It's time for it's tune up, and the guy's at new holland are real happy about there shop price. Last year it went in for one sending unit, leak at the valve bank( down under the plate by your feet) and presure check the machine ( 1423.00 bucks ) 8 hour shop time?? So I'm not very happy with them. I was a road Mechanics for a aerial lift company, and can fix about anything, it's just if I have enough time!!

OP
OP
D

Dirtwise

http://www.tradebit.com/filedetail.php/3274509-new-holland-ls180-b-ls185-b-ls190
Its a printable version.... $50, I'd try and contact the seller with questions first. I bought off here before, the service manual was actually a parts manual.... At $50 it may be worth the risk.
Good luck in your search!
Tazza I looked at that website today, and might try it if this other way dosn't pan out. Thanks for the info!!

eastcoast86

Tazza I looked at that website today, and might try it if this other way dosn't pan out. Thanks for the info!!
I just downloaded the manual from trade bits and it all went smooth. The Manual is exactly as described as far as I have seen. Definitely going to pay to print it out though. I find it really hard to navigate on the computer.

skidsteer.ca

I just downloaded the manual from trade bits and it all went smooth. The Manual is exactly as described as far as I have seen. Definitely going to pay to print it out though. I find it really hard to navigate on the computer.
I just print what I need when I need it. Get it oily and dirty oh well, print another.
Ken

Latest posts