loss of hydros

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

bartnick

Have a 337d new hydro pump, new manifold, but still lose hydro's when it warms up. Have to idle down for a few then they come back. Wondering if its swing motor? I've been out of work for 2 months trying to fix issue. Any help would be so appreciated... I live in rural Oregon and no bobcat mechanics around... Help PLEASE!!!!

Tazza

Staff member
Are you talking ALL hydraulics or just swing?
I assume you have replaced the main hydraulic filter?

7LBSSMALLIE

Are you talking ALL hydraulics or just swing?
I assume you have replaced the main hydraulic filter?
as stateded not very clear on exact issue let us help you. two months of lost revune has got to hurt. so unit hrs . last filter and hyd oil change, description o problem. when we here no hyds. that's a different issue. when you say new hydro pump. im thinkining doesent the 337 have a triple stack gear pump(from memory) 1 or more replaced need more info clear and concise. we can fix this bro this is what we do and I guess it should be said that I peronassly have no vesteted intrest in this sight. no revune no contributions. only cause every now and again my 25yrs of fixining heavy equipment knowledge may of service to others, now being as im on my time granted that there might be a bourbon drink at hand. so pardon the discourse.

7LBSSMALLIE

as stateded not very clear on exact issue let us help you. two months of lost revune has got to hurt. so unit hrs . last filter and hyd oil change, description o problem. when we here no hyds. that's a different issue. when you say new hydro pump. im thinkining doesent the 337 have a triple stack gear pump(from memory) 1 or more replaced need more info clear and concise. we can fix this bro this is what we do and I guess it should be said that I peronassly have no vesteted intrest in this sight. no revune no contributions. only cause every now and again my 25yrs of fixining heavy equipment knowledge may of service to others, now being as im on my time granted that there might be a bourbon drink at hand. so pardon the discourse.
I would like other input on this please. a post should resd somethining like this. 337d. all functions work execpect swing? or no hyd functions at all. (see the difference ) no hyd functions at all indicate lft hand arm bar safety switch) which is piliot pressure cut out. and nothining will work without this.? or blade downworks (mechanical linkage) help me (US help you)

Bobcatdan

I would like other input on this please. a post should resd somethining like this. 337d. all functions work execpect swing? or no hyd functions at all. (see the difference ) no hyd functions at all indicate lft hand arm bar safety switch) which is piliot pressure cut out. and nothining will work without this.? or blade downworks (mechanical linkage) help me (US help you)
Need to know what is all being lost, everything or just something. I think a D series as a load sense variabe flow pump with a gear pump bolted to the that. If you are missing everything thing, then you need to check charge pressure. You lose charge pressure, you loose everything. Any service codes.

7LBSSMALLIE

Need to know what is all being lost, everything or just something. I think a D series as a load sense variabe flow pump with a gear pump bolted to the that. If you are missing everything thing, then you need to check charge pressure. You lose charge pressure, you loose everything. Any service codes.
maybe he fixed it? how rude that be not to repost. fri night in gargage givining out free tech tips. why do I give a crap? I don't know? maybe I feel the brotherehood in blue collar working dudes just tryining to get bye.

mmsllc

maybe he fixed it? how rude that be not to repost. fri night in gargage givining out free tech tips. why do I give a crap? I don't know? maybe I feel the brotherehood in blue collar working dudes just tryining to get bye.
YOU do it because you want to HELP people. It is hard on non-mechanically inclined guys to realize that EVERYTHING breaks & that NOBODY is exempt from that. All anyone here can do is try to be as supportive as possible & really try to remember that nobody plans to fail, but fails to plan. I do wish to get more feedback from the guys on here when they solve a problem, but I assume they don't want to feel any worse when it turns out very simple or extremely expensive. It is just what I think, though. Keep being helpful, it helps to build good karma for when you really mess up / need it.