Last Dumb 763 post (for today anyways).

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Ralph123

I have heard of other people having problems with a seat sensor in Bobcats. Talked to the Bobcat dealer and he says some were actually recalled and he suggested I just hardwire the wires together without the sensor. Is this a good idea? Where exactly is this sensor located and what does it look like? I can tilt the back of my seat but cant seem to get it to move forward. Probably hasn't moved since new. Have the control to move the seat soaking in oil right now.

Bobcatdan

If I had remembered in your other post that it sounds like you have a G series, it doesn't have a seat switch. Most F series don't either. Bobcat tried the seat switch for only a little while before finding out its a bad idea for a Bobcat. Most machines that had seat switched have been converted to the newer style push to operate. The Bobcat doesn't care at all about seat. It assumes if the seat bar is down and you push the operate button, you are were you are suppose to be.

walio123

Tying the three wires together will work така This is not just a power switch, this is Hall sensor. So you can burn BISC controller. Rise cab.As cab stand against her on your left near the back of the seat should see a small black box with connector. . This is a sensor / if any /.If any write.

walio123

Tying the three wires together will work така This is not just a power switch, this is Hall sensor. So you can burn BISC controller. Rise cab.As cab stand against her on your left near the back of the seat should see a small black box with connector. . This is a sensor / if any /.If any write.
Tying the three wires together will NOT work !*

Latest posts