Lahman Hydraulics

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

GoodLuckChuck

I recently inherited a Lahman little Dipper from my wife's grandmother. It has been sitting for 20+ years. I managed to get it running but discovered it has hydraulic issues. I got it to move off the my trailer but as soon as I made a right hand turn I lost all function of the left hand joystick. I then tried the loader arms and bucket tilt and found if I held either peddle down the arms not bucket would raise properly, I could hear the pump engage but the arms would onlyraise an inch at a time. After this happened I thought I better try and get into my shop before anything happened. I tried to work my way to the shop with noly the right hand joystick as best as I could but about 10 feet from the shop door the darn thing died. I got it fired back up just to find I lost everything in the hydraulics now. I plan on pulling the pump out but was wondering if anyone has experience with the Sundstrand series 15 tandem pumps? Need to what to look for. Thanks

Tazza

Staff member
I don't know that model by number, but if you can get some pictures, it may be close to what bobcats run.
Piston pumps are pretty much the same, hopefully it won't be too hard to get it up and running.
As you lost all functions, check the linkage between the motor and pump.