L785 Power Beyond Valve #219609

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

JWD

Hello- My L785 is missing the power beyond valve and I haven't been able to find one. I ordered one through messicks but a few day later they called and said that it is no longer available from any new holland dealer in the US or Canada or either of the two obsolete parts sources they use. What is so special about this fitting? Anyone have one to sell? I'm wondering if it's something that could be made or improvised in some way. I haven't been able to even find a clear picture of one though. My machine is equipped with the aux. control valve and lines. any help greatly appreciated.

Mike10

The valve as you call it is a plug which screws into the main control valve. If the machine has the aux valve installed from the factory then the plug should be there already. If you are wanting to add another valve then you are asking the wrong question.................The power beyond plug screw into the control valve and then a line goes from the plug to the aux valve or next valve in line. If you have no line coming out of your control valve, then look where the control valve return line is attached. You should see a large head of a plug, that is where the power beyond screws into the valve. A machine shop should be able to make one for you after you take the valve to them...............When you remove the non power beyond plug it will be a short plug. If you look into the valve housing through the plug hole you will see a machine hole slightly below the plug opening. The power beyond plug is similar to the original plug only longer to enter this machine hole. The PBY plug outer diameter will be machined for an Pringle's and backup ringto seal against the machined hole. The PBY plug will also be hollow so oil can flow through it.

Mike10

The valve as you call it is a plug which screws into the main control valve. If the machine has the aux valve installed from the factory then the plug should be there already. If you are wanting to add another valve then you are asking the wrong question.................The power beyond plug screw into the control valve and then a line goes from the plug to the aux valve or next valve in line. If you have no line coming out of your control valve, then look where the control valve return line is attached. You should see a large head of a plug, that is where the power beyond screws into the valve. A machine shop should be able to make one for you after you take the valve to them...............When you remove the non power beyond plug it will be a short plug. If you look into the valve housing through the plug hole you will see a machine hole slightly below the plug opening. The power beyond plug is similar to the original plug only longer to enter this machine hole. The PBY plug outer diameter will be machined for an Pringle's and backup ringto seal against the machined hole. The PBY plug will also be hollow so oil can flow through it.
That should be Oring, darn auto correcter.

OP
OP
J

JWD

I ended up trading my non power beyond plug and some cash for a power beyond plug from another member on here that wasn't planning on using auxiliary hydraulics.

LAsbury

I ended up trading my non power beyond plug and some cash for a power beyond plug from another member on here that wasn't planning on using auxiliary hydraulics.
I am adding aux hydraulics to a L775, could u post a couple pictures of both valves and the lines hooked to them? Thanks.

Latest posts