Kubota SSV75 Error Code

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

wcodyd

Hello. Hoping someone with a workshop manual can point me in the right direction. I have a 2016 Kubota SSV 75 standard flow, KSR, and hydraulic quick attach. It's throwing an error code 29 and freezing the bucket up/down motion when it occurs. Error is sporadic. According to the owners manual, error code 29 means: Warning Lamp The red warning lamp is used to indicate broken wire, short-circuit and other problems. The warning lamp starts flashing in red if the hydraulic lock/unlock solenoid, AUX port variable switch and other elements are broken or short-circuited. Solenoid for the hydraulic lock system (arm) is broken or short-circuited. It looks like I need to replace the solenoid for the hydraulic lock system. How can I find the part number and it's location on the machine? Thank you!

Garyb

Hello. Hoping someone with a workshop manual can point me in the right direction. I have a 2016 Kubota SSV 75 standard flow, KSR, and hydraulic quick attach. It's throwing an error code 29 and freezing the bucket up/down motion when it occurs. Error is sporadic. According to the owners manual, error code 29 means: Warning Lamp The red warning lamp is used to indicate broken wire, short-circuit and other problems. The warning lamp starts flashing in red if the hydraulic lock/unlock solenoid, AUX port variable switch and other elements are broken or short-circuited. Solenoid for the hydraulic lock system (arm) is broken or short-circuited. It looks like I need to replace the solenoid for the hydraulic lock system. How can I find the part number and it's location on the machine? Thank you!

Garyb

Garyb

I am having this same problem and wondering if there has been an answer to this question.