Ingersol 125 = Bobcat 442 = Terex attachment users input !

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Fishfiles

There is a 2004 Ingerasol Ryan 125 , which appears to me to be the same machine as a Bobcat 442 or a Terex ,except for motors, steel /rubber tracks and paint , it has a vibratory plate compactor and was set up by somebody to drive pilings into the ground , it blew the center section of the hydraulic motor up , cracking it thru the threads on both inlet and outlet sides , I am helping the guy to try and get it right , I have a Bobcat 442 service manuel ( all 2000 ?, I didn't count them pages ) and it isn't all the help I need , I see the aux comes preset to 4,300 psi and 30 something gpm and figure that is why it blew up cause they never flow/ pressure tested the machine , the new pump has been ordered , I see the reliefs for the aux , but on the end of the diipper/stick there that crazy manifold set with a square headed turning vavle which ties the bucket cylinder , the aux hydraulic coulper and the claw altogether , the service manuel doesn't give any info on the setting or function of the block , I think it diverts the flow from the claw to the aux ------------another issue is it's a bi-direcitional l flow valve but has a hammer switch on the dash so figure that it will flow back to the tank in that hammer mode but not not really sure ------ I don't want to crank this machine till I know what is going on , didn't get the answers I wanted from the sources I used so far , there is no Ingersol dealer aound here and don't think yhere is any for this bastard machine , hear that this machine was the breaking point of when Volvo took over from there up --------any info no matter how minute is appreciated ----------what happen to the Tool

Latest posts