Ignition switch

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

perry

I'm not sure but...I replaced my ignition switch with an original, the previous owner had some aftermarket switch. The new one doesnt have an acc, you can turn to the left but it reverts to off when you let go. Question: does it reset anything when it's turned to the left?. I say this because as some of you know, I had trouble with my aux. hyd.. When I thought I had it fixed it started acting up again. I would crank her up and go through the aux. push button process a number of times, anyway. The last time I was fooling with the aux. hyd. I turned the switch to the left, held it for a moment and since then the aux. hyd. have worked perfectly. I don't know?.

skidsteer.ca

Perry
Turning the key switch counter clockwise from the engine off position should power up a valve that releases any residual pressure in the aux hyd circuit, this make connecting and disconecting attachment hoses easier by bleeding off any pressure. It is spring loaded to return to off when you let go.
Ken

OP
OP
P

perry

Perry
Turning the key switch counter clockwise from the engine off position should power up a valve that releases any residual pressure in the aux hyd circuit, this make connecting and disconecting attachment hoses easier by bleeding off any pressure. It is spring loaded to return to off when you let go.
Ken
Well...something happened because my aux. hyd. work just fine now.and I don't know why?.
Thanks for the info.