Identifying a bobcat model

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Nabil

Hello everyone. I came across 2 units of early model bobcat at a local junkyard. I am thinking of buying them as a project and use them for my small farm. Can somebody help me to identify what model they are..and whether their parts are still available I'm having problem posting the photo here. Help!

6brnorma

Other guys will have to help with the photo. Photographs would, of course, be best. So, can you find an ID plate? Serial number? Are they skid steer? Hydrostatic or belt drive? What engine?

OP
OP
N

Nabil

Other guys will have to help with the photo. Photographs would, of course, be best. So, can you find an ID plate? Serial number? Are they skid steer? Hydrostatic or belt drive? What engine?
I cant get close to them as they are in a gated compound. But i can see the bobcat logo (in a rough shape). It would be be a whole lot easier with a photo. They are badly rusted but if its down cheap..its worth the try. The guy wasnt around so i wouldnt know the asking price. The decisicion to buy will be based on the reasonable asking price and inputs from everyone. I am not in the states so parts availability is also a concern.

OP
OP
N

Nabil

I cant get close to them as they are in a gated compound. But i can see the bobcat logo (in a rough shape). It would be be a whole lot easier with a photo. They are badly rusted but if its down cheap..its worth the try. The guy wasnt around so i wouldnt know the asking price. The decisicion to buy will be based on the reasonable asking price and inputs from everyone. I am not in the states so parts availability is also a concern.
I need help on how to stick the photo here