I have a picture for my profile

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

CraigClayton

I am not sure if my picture will show up in the User Question form but it is now in my Profile. I followed the advice as suggested by SkidRoe except I just cropped the photo to make it a 80x60 and it worked. I also requested that the space in my name to be removed as suggested again by SkidRoe. I am sitting on the wheel of a 80 foot boom lift while my work mate is busy working. My side of the story is that I am acting as counterbalance. I also hold a licence of 115 ft limit but he likes driving the big toys. CraigClayton

waynesweb

Looks like you were successful again.
Cheers - SR
i am new here and to forums. I wanted to ask question similar to this one but i dont know what to do im either creating a new thread or interrupting yours. my problem is i put photo in profile not knowing what im doing and it is huge so i saw your recommendation to make it 80 *80 i keep trying but the old one wont go away. so there are two questions how do i ask a question without stepping on yours or starting a new forum and how too fix the photo

Tazza

Staff member
i am new here and to forums. I wanted to ask question similar to this one but i dont know what to do im either creating a new thread or interrupting yours. my problem is i put photo in profile not knowing what im doing and it is huge so i saw your recommendation to make it 80 *80 i keep trying but the old one wont go away. so there are two questions how do i ask a question without stepping on yours or starting a new forum and how too fix the photo
Looks like it's fixed now
Don't feel bad posting in older threads, it was relevant to the intial thread.