I finally bought a NH L125

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

CraigClayton

As I stated above I finally bought a NH L125 with 500 Hrs on the clock. I have been trolling for many years on the AGDEALER to find a Barn Cleaner size of machine. My first almost machine I owned was at a auction sale when my good neighbor pushed me to the front row to get my mouth flapping as the machine had a new engine and was at a farm sale 50 HP NH.( I owned it for going twice ) My second almost machine was in 2014 at a dealer and it was a NH L125 with 1100 HRS. I sat down with the salesman with whom I had purchased from before and we talked about other machines on Agdealer. My wife said it should be at a lower price than asked and I let it go. My final attempt was the NH L125 as stated above.The hours on the clock matched the condition of the machine. It was a barn cleaner in a horse barn that was used 80 hrs per year from 2009 to 2015. The only repair was the fuel solenoid was replaced by a local shop. I found that the right parking pin to be stuck but the left is working. I have a small oil drip but as winter is here it will have to wait until summer. I have managed to put 30 Hrs on the machine of which it was 10 Hrs of learning and then to work cleaning up 2 large wind damaged trees. I have done a large amount of posting in the past on Tractorbynet as I also have a Kubota 26 HP with 1300 Hrs from new as the sole user. Craig Clayton

SkidRoe

Welcome to the forum, Craig.
Sounds like you scored yourself a nice little machine. I am confident that you will not be disappointed with it.
Cheers - SR