hydraulic hoses

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Tazza

Staff member
Call any hydraulic shop around town, they will make it to order for you. Try a few places, as some are cheaper than others.

OP
OP
L

LBT Con

Call any hydraulic shop around town, they will make it to order for you. Try a few places, as some are cheaper than others.
Thanks forthe reply Tazza. I just was not sure if they could make this hose. It is one of the larger hoses that goes from the drive motor on the right side up and around to the left side of the pump. Part of it is hose and part is tubing but it is all one assembly. It is on a 743.

Tazza

Staff member
Thanks forthe reply Tazza. I just was not sure if they could make this hose. It is one of the larger hoses that goes from the drive motor on the right side up and around to the left side of the pump. Part of it is hose and part is tubing but it is all one assembly. It is on a 743.
Oh, one of those!
They may not be able to make one the same, but they will be able to do what was done to mine. If you take the hose off, they can cut the end of the steel line off and weld a fitting on, then make a new section of hose to join between the new fitting and drive motor. They will know what to do, i'm sure it won't be the first time they have had to do a job like this.