Hurricane update...Check in Fish............

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Tazza

Staff member
I heard on the radio as i was coming home it was about 2 hours from crossing the coast? Something like 2 million evacuated! I have no idea how accurate the details we get fed are though.
I'm glad they know what to expect this time and to be a little more prepared, but what are the chances of the same place being hit twice in 2 years! its just not fair.

pondfishr

I heard on the radio as i was coming home it was about 2 hours from crossing the coast? Something like 2 million evacuated! I have no idea how accurate the details we get fed are though.
I'm glad they know what to expect this time and to be a little more prepared, but what are the chances of the same place being hit twice in 2 years! its just not fair.
We are all pulling for Fish and the folks in the Gulf States wishing you all the best. The eye is coming onshore now 9:35 AM CST West of New Orleans. Heavy winds coming from the Southeast and rain. 95% of the city has been evacuated so most everyone is gone.

OP
OP
P

perry

We are all pulling for Fish and the folks in the Gulf States wishing you all the best. The eye is coming onshore now 9:35 AM CST West of New Orleans. Heavy winds coming from the Southeast and rain. 95% of the city has been evacuated so most everyone is gone.
Anyone know what part of La. Fish lives?.

OP
OP
P

perry

Sorry guys, I should have been more specific, I'm watching the hurricane, just curious about Fish's situation.

pondfishr

Don't live in a flood plain people, no matter how much cheaper land might be...........it's just plain stupid.
Fish lives in or around New Orleans, most everyone evacuated so hopefully he is well. I just can't imagine to have to go through something like a hurricane knowing it is coming towards you. I personally had a tornado cause extensive damage to a home I was 100% finished remodeling before it hit earlier this year. $40k later I finished it again. Thank God my insurance took care of most of the repairs. Until you get hit you don't realize how gut wrenching storm damage can be. My prayers are with everyone in the path of the storm damage.

OP
OP
P

perry

Fish lives in or around New Orleans, most everyone evacuated so hopefully he is well. I just can't imagine to have to go through something like a hurricane knowing it is coming towards you. I personally had a tornado cause extensive damage to a home I was 100% finished remodeling before it hit earlier this year. $40k later I finished it again. Thank God my insurance took care of most of the repairs. Until you get hit you don't realize how gut wrenching storm damage can be. My prayers are with everyone in the path of the storm damage.
He's probably busy, I would imagine if you live in that area and own a BC, your gonna' be busy..........