How to take out Hydraulic Fluid Box

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

cdzcontracting

I busted the small hose that runs behind the hydraulic oil box on my t190. There doesnt seem to be an easy way to get to it. Does anyone know how to get that big hydraulic box out thats on the right side? the hose goes into the motor on that side behind it. Also does anyone know how much oil my engine holds? its an 05 model with the kubota. Also I am hitting 1500 hours is there anything else I should change? Thanks, Bobby CDZ Contracting.

Tazza

Staff member
also wanted to add i'm not being lazy I just cant afford a maintenance manual at the moment :-(
Questions are always welcome, i don't own one, so i don't know how much oil they hold.....
I'm sure someone will pit in their 2c shortly :)

OP
OP
C

cdzcontracting

Questions are always welcome, i don't own one, so i don't know how much oil they hold.....
I'm sure someone will pit in their 2c shortly :)
just wanted to make a post to keep this going.. anyways I got a parts manual off a online site but it doesnt show how to remove the hydraulic box.. I just dont want to tear it up getting it out or something else so if anyone knows how its held in there please tell me. Thanks, Bobby

mrfixitpaul

just wanted to make a post to keep this going.. anyways I got a parts manual off a online site but it doesnt show how to remove the hydraulic box.. I just dont want to tear it up getting it out or something else so if anyone knows how its held in there please tell me. Thanks, Bobby
does the t190 have removeable side covers, about middle of the machine, about 12" square, usually 4 bolts.....may give access to the hose you need to fix ? I know the t200 has these covers. I've worked on a few t190's but never had to remove the Hydraulic tank, sorry

OP
OP
C

cdzcontracting

does the t190 have removeable side covers, about middle of the machine, about 12" square, usually 4 bolts.....may give access to the hose you need to fix ? I know the t200 has these covers. I've worked on a few t190's but never had to remove the Hydraulic tank, sorry
i got em out just had to take the left track off then the plate above the hoses going into the motor. was pretty simple just a pain for a little hose.

Latest posts