How do you like Cat?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

action1

Hi All, Just wondering how you all like Cat skidsteers? I am torn between a Bobcat s130 and a Cat 216b. Any help would be great. Thanks jack

bobcat_ron

I won't ever go back to Bobcat after going to Cat, just some serious peace of mind, knowing that I won't have to worry about some little retarded thing causing all sort of problems down the line, it runs cooler and quieter, cheaper on fuel, it has more hydraulic power and the A/C can be just so nice and cool compared to Bobcrap.

Cat_driver

I won't ever go back to Bobcat after going to Cat, just some serious peace of mind, knowing that I won't have to worry about some little retarded thing causing all sort of problems down the line, it runs cooler and quieter, cheaper on fuel, it has more hydraulic power and the A/C can be just so nice and cool compared to Bobcrap.
My 287B is my irst machine,and it has done everything I asked AND more. The one thing I love about Cat is te no down time, plus Cat service. I called them for a fluid change and 250k truck with all the fluids, filters etc., the service guy wnet through it and was gone in an hour. For me this is important, the service.

bobcat_ron

My 287B is my irst machine,and it has done everything I asked AND more. The one thing I love about Cat is te no down time, plus Cat service. I called them for a fluid change and 250k truck with all the fluids, filters etc., the service guy wnet through it and was gone in an hour. For me this is important, the service.
The no down time factor with Cat is huge, how many Bobcat's have I seen being repaired in my local dealer's shop? LOTS!!! They are almost piled and packed up to the roof.
Cat's shop is empty, only the new ones are PDI'ed or old ones are coming in for major PM.

Action

The no down time factor with Cat is huge, how many Bobcat's have I seen being repaired in my local dealer's shop? LOTS!!! They are almost piled and packed up to the roof.
Cat's shop is empty, only the new ones are PDI'ed or old ones are coming in for major PM.
Well I bought a 2004 216b w/1100 hrs. I really like it. Jack