HL 2500 A Gehl Skid Steer

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Grandpa Norm

I have been confuggled and can not figure out why the left side will not drive. I have part manuals which tells me not much. Please anyone that can help me I would appreciate it. Checked just about everything I can think of shaft is turning, got oil going to it, what do the check valves do??

OP
OP
G

Grandpa Norm

Okay found out thru here it is a clip on hydro motor and pushed it in the machine ran now it is doing the same thing what is behind it and what do I fix to make it stay in ? and run properly.

Tazza

Staff member
Okay found out thru here it is a clip on hydro motor and pushed it in the machine ran now it is doing the same thing what is behind it and what do I fix to make it stay in ? and run properly.
Where is this clip on the drive motor? Drive motors aren't too complicated, opening them up and getting it back together shouldn't be too hard.

Bstouffer

Where is this clip on the drive motor? Drive motors aren't too complicated, opening them up and getting it back together shouldn't be too hard.
What that clip does on my 2600 is it releases pressure on the hydrostat so you can push the machine. There should be a clip on each hydro unit and you would put them on for servicing, it pushes in a couple relief valves. The rest of the time the clips are reversed and they just store on the motors until you need them.