High Flow couplers ( Where to Buy?? )

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

dozer

I am getting my snowblower conversion and I ran into a bump in the road. I need to find couplers that will run 30 GPM @ 3000psi. And they are expensive and hard to find.
Skidsteer solutions has them for $150 shipped. I haven't called my local bobcat yet and Ebay has not been useful. I will also call ASV to see what the damage will be there.
Most 1/2 or 3/4" couplers will only allow 20 GPM at most. I will need all 30GPM to run my snowblower but if I don't have to drop $150 I would like to avoid that.
Any idea and links would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Dozer

Frank Rizzo

What machine are you running? The OEM Bobcat couplers will flow the needed GPM using the standard male/female couplers. Assuming you have the newer style manifold on the arm setup you will need 1 of part number 6674688 and 6672960 which should run you about $90.00.

Frank Rizzo

What machine are you running? The OEM Bobcat couplers will flow the needed GPM using the standard male/female couplers. Assuming you have the newer style manifold on the arm setup you will need 1 of part number 6674688 and 6672960 which should run you about $90.00.
Disregard what I just posted, I didn't see you were talking about ASV parts. I am sorry.