High Flow Conversion Kit

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Skid_der

Has anyone ever converted their skid steers from low flow to high flow? There is a kit out there to convert 216B, 226B , 2232B and the 242B. Would like to know what s involved....if it comes with instructions ... Thank you

Tazza

Staff member
I think it can be done, but it will be costly. Most times it's cheaper to sell your machine and buy a high flow one.

mmsllc

I think it can be done, but it will be costly. Most times it's cheaper to sell your machine and buy a high flow one.
How can you accurately determine if a machine is a true "HIGH FLOW" MODEL? What should I be looking for when I am buying & selling these?

knogen

A true high flow conversion is very expensive , new valve new pump and lines. Lots of labor But think the kit you are talking about is a boost flow kit and it is not too bad to install. It will help a lot but not a Tru high flow

7LBSSMALLIE

A true high flow conversion is very expensive , new valve new pump and lines. Lots of labor But think the kit you are talking about is a boost flow kit and it is not too bad to install. It will help a lot but not a Tru high flow
on a bobcat its not bad buy the kit pay for install. but how many hi flow attachments.? planer? grinder? what are tryining to do?